Stayed here for 5 days and could not be happier with the choice.
Location: excellent, easy to walk many places. Also close to the metro. Car service for those who desire is great
Atmosphere: Outstanding. Since it it not a high rise you truly feel that you are in an oasis in the city. This feeling is helped by the grounds which are magnificent. The pool is very tranquil and with very nice facilities
Rooms: Very nice, high end. Beds are very comfortable
Service: Truly 5 star. All staff are wonderful, the concierge service is amazing. My only observation is that pool side service is a bit slow if you are in a rush (a bit silly since going to the pool is usually a leisure activity), but getting a "quick bite" by the pool takes some time
Food: Only had the breakfast that was included with the room(other than snacks by the pool), but definitely go for this option. The choices were vast (both western and asian) and the quality was very high
Spa: Not the cheapest in town, but very nice and worth the money.
Gym: Excellent. A nice selection of equipment
Summary: Would absolutely stay here again without a second thought. Make sure to get a package that includes breakfast as it is amazing.
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.