yeah, we can call The Sukothai Bangkok is truly 05 star Hotel, room is good size but in old style. However, still well maintain. Carpet on pathway walk to the room is quite old and need to change.
But the best of the best of this hotel is service. They treat everyone as very valued guest. All come with smile and willing to help in any request.
Location is a bit inconvenience. not close to BTS or MRT, the nearest MRT is Lumphini where take around 15-20 minutes to walk. I would recommend hotel to provide complimentary shuttle .
At the end if compare with the price, I am pleased to mark as 5 Star Price, but 4 star valued of Money
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.