I really enjoy this property. The service was perfect, I enjoy the grounds. The breakfasts were really nice. I tried the spa, and that was a combination of fantastic, and average, but that may be personal preference. This was a splurge because this was probably my Mom's one and only trip to Thailand, and I knew she's love it here.
I think besides the service, I love that the rooms have nothing in common with the standard hotel room layout. Along the lines of service, I noticed that the fresh fruit that was left for us, was tailored to what we ate the most of. Also I'd asked about ice early on and our room was stocked with ice after that. Good service makes me happy.
I also really enjoy the shuttle across the river, we rode on that just for fun sometimes. Bangkok is a city that is crazy and stressful so it's really nice to go back to a place that's calm and welcoming.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Peninsula Bangkok
- Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Developed as one of the finest hotel properties in Bangkok, its riverside location inspired the W-shaped design, capitalising on the uninterrupted panoramic views from every room and adding a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline. The Peninsula Bangkok offers commanding city views, luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, getaroom.com, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Peninsula Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.