This is probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in. It meets or exceeds 5 star expectations in every respect.
I spent four nights in a Grand Deluxe Suite. The checkin process, the room and the checkout process were perfect. The staff did everything they could to make my stay enjoyable and they were very good at anticipating rather than just responding.
The hotel restaurants, especially the Chinese, are excellent but book the Thai if it looks like it's going to rain. The under cover part of the restaurant easily fills up.
Did I have any complaints? The only difference between a Grant Deluxe Suite and a Deluxe Suite is that the former is on floors 11 and above. My suite was on floor 11 and I'm not sure that the additional view compared to floor 10 was worth the extra money but someone has to have the floor 11 rooms I suppose.
It's not a cheap hotel but I think it provides good value for money. I don't expect to be in Bangkok again any time in the near future but I would definately stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Peninsula Bangkok
- Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Developed as one of the finest hotel properties in Bangkok, its riverside location inspired the wave- shaped design, capitalising on the uninterrupted panoramic views from every room and adding a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline. The Peninsula Bangkok offers commanding city views, luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Peninsula Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.