We loved the service, the pools, the proximity to the rest of Bangkok, but most of all the breakfast.
Beautiful setting on the river, great selections. I wish we could live there!
We've stayed at plenty of places, newer, more expensive and cheaper throughout the world but few could come close to this one.
Big rooms, Plenty of english language channels, ours had tv in the bathroom over the tub which may be a bit over the top, but after a few weeks away..I needed a bubble bath and to watch tv at the same time.
Professional staff, help with late checkout, a really good hotel.
OK one thing detracts, but this is everywhere, the pillows, they use those pillows that slowly deflate til you're sleeping on 2 feathers.
And they kept me waiting at the spa, but I'm reaching, trying to find a negative there. We will be back without a doubt.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Peninsula Bangkok
- Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Developed as one of the finest hotel properties in Bangkok, its riverside location inspired the wave- shaped design, capitalising on the uninterrupted panoramic views from every room and adding a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline. The Peninsula Bangkok offers commanding city views, luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Peninsula Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.