My third stay at the Peninsula Bangkok was just as good as the first. Bangkok is a great place to beat jet lag when traveling from North America to Asia, First the hotels are excellent, the city is easy to navigate, and the spa treatments help prepare you for your onward journey,
The Peninsula in Bangkok consistently helps me adjust to the time difference with a very comfortable and well appointed room. All rooms face the river and the business district. The bedrooms and the bathrooms are spacious, and the dressing area has enough space for someone who travels for a month at a time. Also the housekeeping and butler services are very discreet. They don't bother you if you aren't interested in being bothered and they are quick to refresh your room or bring something you need.
Food service options provide something for everyone including a lovely high tea and evening cocktails in the lobby normally accompanied by a jazz trio or a pianist. There is river side dining too in the morning and evening at several restaurants. Try the chef led cooking class. Great way to learn about local ingredients and you make a wonderful Thai meal you get to enjoy.
The spa never disappoints. Their massages and facials are terrific. Spend some time in the relaxation room. Love the pool area and the Thai inspired beds overlooking the pool. They are generous and restful.
Nice to know that a hotel knows how to keep their repeat customers happy.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel
- Peninsula Bangkok
- Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Developed as one of the finest hotel properties in Bangkok, its riverside location inspired the W-shaped design, capitalising on the uninterrupted panoramic views from every room and adding a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline. The Peninsula Bangkok offers commanding city views, luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Peninsula Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.