“Pleasant business hotel in Bangkok” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Third Night!
Ranked #52 of 750 hotels in Bangkok
Rome, Italy
“Pleasant business hotel in Bangkok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I spent a week in Bangkok at this hotel. The gym and pool were excellent. The room was standard for a hotel of this quality. There was a great breakfast buffet but it got a bit too hectic when everyone wanted to eat at the same time. Maybe they need more staff or to expand the number of breakfast rooms. I took a tour the last day which was arranged by the hotel. That was very nice.

Overall, a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Perhaps you want to face the pool. My room didn't have a view.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
AviHaksar, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Dear647Janice2012,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your stay with us in Four Seasons Bangkok. We are in the process of revamping the breakfast area and its present set up to have a larger space to avoid congestion during busy times. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to having you back with us the not so distant future.

Avi.haksar@fourseasons.com
Hotel Manager.

1,096 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I am a frequent traveler. Four Seasons Bangkok is the best so far I ever seen. Staff are nice and helpful. They make you feel like home.

Room Tip: Room is tidy and clean. Housekeeping is effecient.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
AviHaksar, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, responded to this review, March 31, 2012
Dear Liza C,

I would like to thank you from the entire Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok team for your continuous support and loyalty. Our staff are our greatest strength and I am very proud that they have made you feel at home on all your visits to us. Looking forward to having you back with us soon.

Best Regards,

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

We wanted to treat ourselves our last night in Thailand so we chose the Four Seasons. The best sleep in any hotel I have ever slept in and I am a frequent world traveler. The Italian resturant was awesome. What can I say, the Four Seasons never disappoints. They even provided me with a late check out even thought the hotel was completely booked.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Burldist,

We are very glad to hear that your trip with us though short was a great experience. I will be sure to share this with our team and thank them for a job well done. Please let us know if we can be assistance for your next trip to Bangkok. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Avi.haksar@fourseasons.com
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Got to be in the Erawan area hotels to have the best shopping experience especially late at night!!!Children will surely enjoy a Safari/Marine World experience...

Room Tip: Our 1 week stay in Bangkok was really amazing!!!I never thought it would be that great!!!We all enjo...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear hovi020607,

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience at the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok. Our staff takes great pride in providing great service to all those that come through our doors so that you leave us with great memories. Looking forward to having you back with us in the not so distant future.

Regards

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok was the final accord of my All Four Seasons Thai Tour from Chiang Rai via Chiang Mai and Koh Samui. I stayed there for overnight before my back way flight to Moscow. This hotel is a gem, real kind of chic and treasure hidden in the city.
I was met at the airport by the hotel’s vehicle, conveniently delivered to the place in thirty minutes, greeted by a manager at the entrance when just had stepped out of the car and immediately escorted to my room. Impeccable service - taking into account that my arrival was just after 11AM! At my surprise, the hotel upgraded my accommodation to cabana room with direct access to the pool. A nice touch! The room’s decoration was great, but what impressed me most was a huge green courtyard - like a kingdom of tropical foliage - with lotus pond and a big pool equipped with soft sun beds and shades. Wonderful!
The hotel’s lobby, its main staircase wall panel, reception area, the lobby bar, business centre are so stylishly designed and functionally irreproachable that cause real positive emotional and esthetic impressions.
And, of course, the 4S service… It is great! I’d like to especially mention with a sincere appreciation Thania at Front Desk, John at Biscotti restaurant and the Concierge team – thanks for a great job!
No doubts, I’d stay at this hotel again and again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Dear KSergey,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok and for such a lovely note on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have long known our employees are our greatest asset and they take great pleasure in providing our guests with the level of service they have come to expect. Your feedback will be shared with all the staff and I will personally thank Thania, John and the Concierge team for making your stay with us a memorable one.Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to the privilege and pleasure of serving you again at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok in the not too distant future.

Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We have stayed for three nights, this hotel was highly recommended by my sister, I must say it is beyond my expectations!

The hotel is conveniently located, it is within walking distance to BTS (train) and MRT (metro). There are shopping center around the corner, and many restaurants within walking distance.

The staff is friendly and courteous, they always have a smile on their face and very helpful at your needs. To me the most important is that they are very knowledgeable as to what is your best means of transportation to the places you want to go, and they are very patient in giving direction and explaining, I have no sense of directions, but thanks to them, I did not get lost at all, and made it to all the places I wanted to visit.

The room is nice and spacious, it has all the essential amenities and much more. There was fresh fruits in the room everyday, and plenty of bottle waters. Their slipper and robe are so comfortable!

The food is great, however we only had our breakfast there, the food selections for breakfast was plentiful and fresh. There are many choices of hot and cold dishes, for the three breakfasts we had there, I can not even sample them all.

This hotel definitely rates high on my list,it has made our trip memorable. I highly recommend Four Seasons to anyone traveling to Bangkok!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
AviHaksar, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, responded to this review, March 25, 2012
Dear Angel H,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write such a lovely note for the hotela nd the staff. I will be sure to pass this along to all the staff and please feel free to contact me should you or your friends and family be travelling to Four Seasons Bangkok in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons for one night before catching a flight back to New York. The hotel lobby is gorgeous and we enjoyed a delightful snack in the dining area. The room we had was large, with a lovely piece of Thai art over the bed. The bathroom was spacious and felt luxurious due to the marble and gold finishes. The toiletries in the bathroom were lush.
We dined in the traditional Thai restaurant and we found it to be quite charming. We had just returned from Chiang Mai and had experienced some of the best northern Thai food and we were pleased that this restaurant did not disappoint. The décor reminded us of the traditional building we had seen in Chiang Mai. The breakfast buffet was pretty good, although i was expecting a little more selection from the Four Seasons.
The check in and checking out the hotel was extremely efficient and the bell boys very attentive with our luggage. In terms of location, we walked out of the hotel and got a cab very easily. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
AviHaksar, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Dear Shazfantaz,

I was delighted to hear that you had a great experience at our property evn though you did not have much time with us. You, taking the time out of your schedule means a lot to the staff and I will be sure to share your lovely comments with them and thank them for making your experience a delightful one. Hoping to have you back for a longer stay in the not so distant future and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you during you next visit to Bangkok.

Hotel Manager

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok? Share your experiences!