Fantastic hotel, Great location with lovely views over the river.
Pools were fab and felt tranquil. Hard to believe you were so close to the hustle of Bangkok.
We got around by river bus and there is a stop right next to the hotel down a little alley - really easy to use.
Rooms were nicely decorated, lovely bathrooms and really friendly helpful staff.
Can't praise it too highly and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our six restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms.All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton