Had a nice short 4 night break here after 2 weeks in Koh Samui.
Very friendly and helpful at arrival, great service to escort us to our room and very informative.
Had a bit of a shock on alcohol prices at the bar so ventured out into Bangkok.
Was either very empty or everyone else were put off by the bar prices
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our six restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms.All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Starwood APAC, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton