Very impressive entrance and reception area excellent service with very pleasant and helpful staff.
The room we had was the norm for this standard of hotel we had Super views of the river and I would imagine the vast majority of the hotel rooms have this.
Nice breakfast and main restaurant area split level with additional outside area all areas have a view of the river. The choice and quality of food at breakfast was impressive.
There is choice of restaurants available in the evening Italian Thai and the main breakfast i think there were a further two other ones to choose from we chose the Thai which had a nice themed look to it the meal was very nice and cost approx £60 for two of us with a bottle of wine.
One evening we decided to have a glass of our own wine in our hotel room when I went to the bar to ask for a ice bucket I was told I would have to order it through room service I think it would have cost 240bht approx £6!!
There is an excellent fitness centre and pool area.
Good location water taxi station just out side hotel 15bbt 0.33p for
20min ride to Grand palace loads of different stop off points a great cheap and efficient way of getting around parts of Bangkok. If you use this and the sky train 30bht you can travel efficiently and cheaply and enjoy some fabulous views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our six restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms.All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton