Very clean modern nice hotel. Hotel was very quite and a nice haven from noise of Bangkok. Good value for money. Location was 5 minute walk to Lumphini metro stop and 15 minutes walk to sky train stop which was very useful when using boast services to Wat Pho, Arun and Grand Palace.
Metro good for visting chinatown with all its markets and street food hawkers.
Also some good street food vendors on convent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, T4B, Agoda, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel