My husband and I stayed in the Metropolitan at the end of November as part of our honeymoon and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is maintained to very high standards, in a good location, the food in the Nahm restaurant was delicious but most of all the level of customer service was excellent. The hotel staff we were both welcoming and accommodating which made our stay even more enjoyable.
If you do stay at the Metropolitan I would strongly advise going for dinner or drinks at the Vertigo Bar at the top of the Banyan Tree next door for the fantastic views of Bangkok.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 171-room hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, EasyToBook, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.