I first stayed at the Metropolitan in 2005, when it was a hip new hotel, and it has aged well. I returned here with my wife for our honeymoon, and the staff greeted us with a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates. The rooms retain their stylish design, and are a great value. Bathrooms large and clean. Room service food some of the best in Bangkok. The breakfasts are excellent and the spa has an extensive gym, steam room and sauna available free to guests. We stayed for four days, and enjoyed ourselves immensely. On our last night we had dinner at Nahm, the hotel's restaurant -- delicious, but painfully spicy food care of Australian chef David Thompson. The one downside is location: it's a bit of a hike to the subway at Lumphini, but plenty of taxis pass by on Sathorn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 171-room hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel