We stayed at the Metropolitan by COMO for 3 nights last month, and it was the most comfortable stay we have experienced. All the staffs were professional, polite and friendly. We had amazing three nights there. The room was stylish, specious and absolutely spotless. The bed was very comfortable and the height of pillows was just right. The hotel was not located in the city centre, but there were a few shopping centers and the night market in 10-15minutes by walking. I am very picky in terms of quality of the accommodation, but I highly recommend this hotel, and we choose and stay again when we go to Bangkok in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel, T4B, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel