The hotel has a friendly staff and and zen attitude along with the design of the lobby and rooms. The standard room is big with a cozy corner sofa and fresh exotic fruits everyday in the room. Bathrooms are clean and well thought-out and looks immense.
the breakfast looks small but has all the items needed and of course fresh, they also offer à-la-carte breakfast included in the breakfast for those who desire a more uncommon dish along with their bread and pastries. There are 2 restaurants but I strongly advice the Met restaurant (also a bar/lounge) where you will not be disappointed by their cuisine (mostly international with a local twist).
Overall great experience and unbeatable value for money.
Keep it up!
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 171-room hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, EasyToBook, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.