Check-in was a breeze, probably the easiest, most efficient I've encountred. The interior is minimalist and fairly typical for this standard of hotel - what stood out was the cool shadow clock in the reception area. Room was spacious and had a nice view of the pool.
Breakfast and use of the gym was included - as it should be. A combination of buffet and à la carte breakfast was perfect, finally a chance to skip awful white toast, I ate the raw coconut porridge both mornings - AMAZING. Healthy and even raw food on the menu is a nice touch, and not something I see too often.
Beautiful rooms and good food are great, but what really made our stay magnificent was the extremely attentative staff, especially the concierge service. Will return next time I'm in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, T4B, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel