Metropolitan by Como, really is a lovely oasis. The deco is modern and very well done, superb for those who appreciate contemporary design. The staff at the hotel are amazing, nothing was ever too much. They have a lovely spa which unfortunately I never used mainly because it is too pricey. However, the rooms are very keenly priced and the B&B package is great value as they do an amazing breakfast, which is even better at weekends.
This hotel holds its own against the bigger brands and in my opinion delivers more. If you are after an intimate experience this hotel is definitely for you.
Loved it and can't wait for my next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel