I stayed at the Metropolitan Hotel for 2 nights. What sets this hotel apart is their bath supplies. Their shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion all carry a special and pleasant scent that makes a perfect bath room experience. High quality ingredients and divine texture as well. I also like their breakfast selections. Not a buffet tradition but rather a main dish at your choice with free flow of fresh-made juices and fruit yogurts. I truly felt fresh and healthy after everyday's breakfast. For those who place ''style'' & ''taste'' before '' comfort'' & ''luxury'', the Metropolitan won't let you down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 171-room hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel