My husband and I would always stay with The Metropolitan Htl each time we visit Bangkok. And our most recent stay would have been our "zillionth" stay. Metropolitan is located in the business district area that's far away from all the malls and the busy areas which we love. However, walking distance to the Skytrain would take about 10 to 15 mins depends on your walking pace but thats fine with us as we don't like to stay such close proximity to the Skytrain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Otel, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, T4B, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel