I love the Met. I have been staying here on business for the past 7 years. The whole place has a calming meditative feel from it's minimalist decor to it's music and service. I wasn't sure if I liked it when I first arrived on my first trip but after 2 nights in BNK, I was (and still am) hooked. After the hussle and bussle of BNK the Met is a cool oasis to return to. The Urban Escape is a great place to unwind. Everything just 'works' and makes sense, rooms are spacious and of course, there is Nahm. The best part is the breakfast which focuses on quality and wellness, rather than huge quantities of carb and sugar found elsewhere! You feel healthier after a stay at the Met!!
I return in 3 weeks time and I cannot wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel