I love coming back to this hotel. It's one of the reasons why Bangkok features on my regular travel list.
Sleek, modern interiors make for a relaxing stay in this otherwise busy city. Rooms are generously sized -- bathrooms are as big as they can come! None of the OTT glitzy/dusty bling that is standard (and boring) at so many top hotels in Asia. Good service without the fuss.
Additional perk for having David Thompson's Nahm in-house with always stunning floral arrangements. The breakfast room is a bit sterile, but they make up for up with good, healthy food... none of the run-of-the-mill breakfast buffet junk one usually finds.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 171-room hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, EasyToBook, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.