Stayed here with my wife for two nights in November.
Found the only way to sum up our stay was average.
There was nothing badly wrong with the hotel, just was expecting more? The one thing that swung our decision to stay was that I have always wanted to eat at Nahm,and with that in mind booked it( for a detailed review on Nahm,i have done one on the restaurant page)
Staff - always poite, and helpful
Glow restaurant - great breakfast& fresh healthy food
Gym was nice
Location was in good, nice clean area. and about 10 minute walk to two sky train stations, and next-door to the Banyan tree hotel, roof top drink is a must!
Hotel – we were expecting more, very plain (they say contemporary)
Mini bar too expensive
Nahm restaurant – disappointed, found it over hyped
Pool gets very little sun on it
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 171-room hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Otel and Venere so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.