We had the most amazing time staying at the Metropolitan in Bangkok. The level of service and friendliness of the staff was absolutely faultless. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone and everyone remembered our names when we came in and out of the hotel. The decor is modern, cosmopolitan and chic. The breakfast menu in Glow was incredible - extremely healthly and with lots of options. Location wise the hotel worked really well for us. This is definitely a 5 star hotel and can't be recommended enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 171-room hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel