Excellent hotel which deserves a fat five star rating. We stayed in one of the penthouse suites, courtesy of the hotel manager since the room we booked was still under renovation. The suite could easily pass for a massive apartment (at least in Hong Kong) and the minimal design ticked. Staff made us instantly feel at home and even Jorge the general manager made time to come and say hello on arrival - a nice touch. Breakfast at the 'Glow' restaurant is by far the best breakfast we have ever had in any hotel, restaurant, and dare I say it, at home. If there was a cookbook I would have bought it in a second.
I would not hesitate to stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel
- Metropolitan Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok is a 171-room hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails with visiting live DJs. nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst glow focuses on an organic, healthful menu. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, HotelsClick, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.