I stayed at Chatrium for 6 days with my family in a 2 bedroom apartment for our holiday.
First the Good-
* The staff are really nice, friendly and helpful. Everyone from the doormen, guards, porters, reception, dining area staff, housekeeping to the technicians, they are always ready with a smile and willing to assist. Special commendations to Ms Suphanna at reception who was always helpful and patient with directions to various attractions and the doormen and guards who were always friendly, attentive and neat in their uniforms despite the blinding heat
*Check-in and check-out was fast and efficient
*The room is big and spacious and the kitchen is well equipped with utensils, cutlery, microwave etc. Housekeeping staff are very good and packed up all our shopping bags and really cleaned up after us.
*Breakfast is good, a large selection which changed alternative days and the dining area is spacious with nice natural light. The dining staff are attentive and very friendly
The Not so Good
* There was a total power blackout in our room 2 times consecutively despite the technician coming to check and repair the first time. The cause was discovered to be the water heater. After fixing it, we finally were able to take a shower.The water temperature started to fluctuate from scalding hot (with smoke) to ice cold. After informing customer service, we requested for the technician to check the following day as it was already late. The situation didnt improve the next day and customer service didnt follow-up.
* While the furnishings were nice, after sitting on the couch and resting on the cushions, we started to itch at the thighs and calves and some rashes formed. I am not sure it had to do with the hygiene or the type of fibre but it would be good if some intensive cleaning could be done.
* Location of the hotel is not ideal especially with the traffic jam situation. The BTS station - Chong Non Si is not nearby. You need to take a taxi there and while there is hotel shuttle, it is once hourly and after 11am, it goes to a shopping mall instead. The shuttle ends by around 6pm. Taking taxis back to the hotel is not easy as many of the drivers did not want or were not sure of the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary City OasisChatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok offers a sanctuary away from the bustle of Bangkok whilst still minutes from the central business district and trendy shopping neighbourhoods. For short or long stays, our comfort crafted studios and suites provide all the amenities of a hotel. You’ll find everything you need from three restaurants and bars, a minimart, self-serve launderette and a resort-style lagoon swimming pool. Green Leaf Spa offers sensorial escapes, whilst a driving range and snooker table allow relaxing recreation. Hold meetings in our naturally sunlit The Seasons Meetings & Events space, or let us organise an event by the pool with exciting entertainment! Chatrium is born from a passion to deliver uncompromising, warm service and an authentic destination experience. It is something we spread across all of our properties to ensure a remarkable experience that’s genuine, personal and reliable, wherever you decide to stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok Hotel Bangkok