Recently stayed at this property for 2 weeks and guess what I'm returning again on May, 15, 2013.
What does it tell you? A home away from home.
Though the property is starting with refurbishments, it is still kept clean and tidy. The studio room needs refurbishment asap.
For reception staff, 95% are responsive with a smile if you need assistance. The other 5%, you need to attract their attention for assistance and gives you a look. (e.g. Can't you see I am busy?)
For F & B staff, just fantastic ...... during breakfast and also room service, very attentive.
For HSKP staff, I feel they are rushing to clean the room that they tend to forget little details (e.g. replenishment soap, toilet roll, clearing rubbish). Oh HSKP staff need to be provided with an insecticide spray and kitchen washing detergent in their trolley. But they do a good clean job.
For PCS Security, kudos to them.....just great. Instead they seemed to be better then the bellhops.
Trust my expect judgement. BKK has many long stay properties, if you are staying for at least 5 days or more, don't think so hard...Chatrium Residences @ Sathorn is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary City OasisChatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok offers a sanctuary away from the bustle of Bangkok whilst still minutes from the central business district and trendy shopping neighbourhoods. For short or long stays, our comfort crafted studios and suites provide all the amenities of a hotel. You’ll find everything you need from three restaurants and bars, a minimart, self-serve launderette and a resort-style lagoon swimming pool. Green Leaf Spa offers sensorial escapes, whilst a driving range and snooker table allow relaxing recreation. Hold meetings in our naturally sunlit The Seasons Meetings & Events space, or let us organise an event by the pool with exciting entertainment! Chatrium is born from a passion to deliver uncompromising, warm service and an authentic destination experience. It is something we spread across all of our properties to ensure a remarkable experience that’s genuine, personal and reliable, wherever you decide to stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok Hotel Bangkok