Nice hotel, good room and bed with very friendly staff. The food at the restaurant is amazing, however a little expensive, I was very impressed with breakfast. Bathroom was average with a bath/shower, area is good but you get a lot of hassle from taxi and tuk tuk drivers on the street. I feel like this hotel is a solid 3 however I gave them a 4, because I have stayed in Bangkok half a dozen times and realize how hard it is to get good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok