You are really in the heart of the action at the bel aire, don't let the road works put you off, you don't notice it , even when you are out by the pool. The rooms are a bit dated and a new carpet is needed in the room we had, but the beds and rooms and facilities are of a great size,l what made this hotel for me was the exceptional service of the staff, they were so nice and polite, big shout out to barman porn who had a smile whatever time day or night and was always really helpful. Would definitely revist
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok