We stayed 4 nights, there now in bedroom doing the review !
Large rooms, we are on the 18th floor - top, great view, ask for the rear of the hotel aspect better at night as we had 4 rooms 3 at rear. Breakast nice, good quality. Staff freindly. 1 lift out yesterday, but 3 others ( two for staff, but could use if busy )
Internet a little slow.
Busy road, but at the end of it thus quiet. Load of Taxis and mini bus outside, use these cheaper than the hotels although they are good value anyway. Sam outside took 8 of us in a mini bus to the floating river, 6 hours in total with trip, good 40 miles away for 1000 Baht, £20 gave 1500 and very pleased.
DONT buy trips in UK much cheaper here, and very easy just hire a taxi and they will take you. I think we did them all for less than half price.
Pool dated, but ok for an hour after busy day. Massage up and down the road, £5 for feet for hour, £7 for back, very good, clean and not seedy. Blood hurt though on the calves.
Tuk Tuks to markets £3 loads around, although stalls at end of road for watches bags etc etc.
All in all, mad city, we are here 4 adults, 4 kids ( 12 to 17 ) all been to Disney etc but all love Bangkok, great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the boutique hotel favoured by savvy travellers and the city's elite who need to be at the centre of the action. A portal to all the treasures of the kingdom, BelAire Bangkok, is nestled in a quiet street just off bustling Sukhumvit Road, with its wealth of shopping, business and entertainment possibilities.Just a 30 minute drive to the Airport on the Expressway, in close proximity to embassies, the Central World and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, and mere steps to the BTS skytrain and MRT underground transportation systems, getting around has never been easier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BelAire Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Bel Aire Princess Bangkok