“Close to airport, but outdated. 24 hour construction noise (Aug 2012)” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Dusit Princess Srinakarin

Save Saved
You added Dusit Princess Srinakarin to your Saves list
Dusit Princess Srinakarin
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   53 Srinakarin Road | Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand   |
Ranked #204 of 750 hotels in Bangkok
Seattle, Washington
“Close to airport, but outdated. 24 hour construction noise (Aug 2012)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

The rooms, while clean, just were not user friendly - for example, the hair dryer was in a closet, not the bathroom! The tub was very deep, and had a stained drain. Towels were old and scratchy. In mid August, there was major construction just outside which made it nearly impossible to get any sleep. The breakfast choices were very good, but the chef at the noodle station was not at his post much of the time so I had to miss that.

• Stayed August 2012
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Tigressj

Greetings from Dusit Princess Srinakarin Bangkok!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on our Tripadvisor page. I am greatly appreciated that you have taken the time to share your happiness to us and I am very delighted to know that you will be returning to our hotel again. It is also my pleasure to know that you have returned home safely.

In the meantime, kindly accept my most sincere apologies for the Cleanliness in bathroom so I address to Executive Housekeeper to emphasize with housekeeping staffs do their best for our guests have more comfortable and hygiene room.

I sincerely regret that you were inconvenienced by the noise causing from the ongoing renovation. As you can imagine there is never a good time to renovate a busy hotel. We do try to make every effort to minimize the disruption for our guests. Unfortunately we failed in our goal this time. I wish to extend our sincere apologize that you were disturbed by the noise from the hotel refurbishment program.

In summary, the standard of service we offered you on this occasion fell short of the high standards we set ourselves, and which our guests expect of us. We are extremely sorry that we disappointed you and will strive to ensure such shortcomings are not repeated.

Tigressj, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Lichfield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We chose this hotel as it was a little closer to the airport than most other hotels which meant we didn't have to worry about leaving a little later for the airport to catch early morning flights. The service was good and the food was quite nice however it is a little pricey considering it is not very close to the city centre. A hotel closer to the sky train would perhaps have been slightly more convenient as we had to get a taxi to the station. We did however enjoy our time here and the service was good. We left Bangkok to travel around thailand for 3 weeks and they let us store a large amount of baggage without any extra charge/without a problem...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Lucy D

Greetings from Dusit Princess Srinakarin Bangkok!

I am glad to know that you have had the happy time by our services while staying with us at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok. My staffs were indeed very happy when I shared your compliments with them as there is nothing more motivating than to be recognized for providing exceptional services and I am sure that this compliments will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Lucy D, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Dusit Princess Srinakarin has Spacious rooms, great service, homely environment and very friendly staff. The best thing is - the stay is so calm that you never feel that you are living in one of the biggest metro city of Asia.
Seacon Square, shopping mall near to it, increases its value as you have choice to move around and can have good shopping without travelling a long distance.
Variety of food is excellant and entire staff deserves the appreciation.
I am a regular visitor here since, 2009 and will keep continue !!!

Room Tip: Although all rooms are nice but rooms at Fifth and Sixth floors towards swimming pool have the great...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sharat8387

Greetings from Dusit Princess Srinakarin Bangkok!

Sharat8387, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

-One of the key factors of a good hotel is the staffs. They have the greatest staffs. Everyone there has their best smiles on their face. Check in was smooth; everyone from reception staff, waiter to cleaning staff were so polite with their signature Thai sawasdee greeting.

-although there are less attraction nearby but seacon square and paradise park is just right beside where you can find almost everything you need.

-we had a buffet dinner at square one. Food however is much less attractive,

If you have already/ deciding to book this hotel, please expect a 4 stars hotel with a 5 stars service.

• Stayed August 2011
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Dear Kahyong

Greetings from Dusit Princess Srinakarin Bangkok!

Kahyong, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Zaragoza, España
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is a good Hotel, with spacious and clean rooms. Breakfast is excellent, among the best we had in our two weeks in Thailand. We had a very nice dinner at the restaurant. The (very important) con is that the Hotel is very far away from the center (more than 60 min by taxi). Going to the center of the city is not a problem (taxis available), but once you are there many taxis refuse to drive you back to the hotel. Convenient when you come or go to the airport.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear Javier 1954,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent happy staying experience with us. I am delighted that you have returned home safely with happy memories from Thailand.

It is my pleasure to know that you have had joyful times with our services while staying with us at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok. According to your sincere comment, I am pleased to tell you that our Hotel is located near 3 giant shopping malls which are Seacon Squear, The Paradise Park, and very new shopping Centre Mega Bangna. Moreover, to access to the City Centre, the nearest BTS sky train station is located 10 minutes away by taxi from our Hotel.

Additionally, my staffs were indeed very happy when I shared your compliments with them as there is nothing more motivating than to be recognized for providing exceptional services and I am sure that this compliments will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Javier 1954, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I have been living in Thailand for 9 years before returning to Australia. We used this hotel for business conferences and for those to stay over near to the office. Since then the hotel has upgraded the rooms. We visit here every year for a short time.
The staff are very friendly and will look after you. The food in the restaurant is good and diverse. With Seacon Square and Paradise Park in a short walk there is everything at your finger tips.
Well done to the staff and those managing the property.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Dear Rod_heather

Thank you very much for sharing your joyful moment with us. I am greatly appreciated that you have taken the time to share your happiness through comments regarding having nice stays with us and I am very delighted to know that you will be returning to our hotel again. Moreover, I would like to thank you so much to let us be one of your good memories during your stay in Thailand for over 9 years. It is also my pleasure to know that you have returned to Australia safely.

It is so delightful to have you as our precious guests. Knowing your wonderful comments regarding our services really did make my day! Please be assured that your compliments will be our valuable encouragement to all of us as to carry on such performance and to even better the quality of our services.

Rod_heather, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Darwin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is how a hotel should feel, look and be like !!!! General Manager Mr Bhada Sinhaphalin should be commended for the cleanliness, the impeccable service at both check in and check out. The property is clean and the quality of rooms and their feel are second to none. Anywhere else and this place would be a $ 500 a night experience. The rooms are large and spacious,with wonderful linen and how refreshing !!! Everything works first time !! The amenities are lovely also. The yes is airy and comfortable and again the work space is very generous. The breakfast buffet/restaurant sits alongside the beautiful lush poolside area and the wine selection has been well thought out. Food was excellent.
All in all the best thing about The Dusit Princess is that it feels lie home !!!! Its warm, inviting and friendly and the staff are such an asset to the property as they continue this very homely environment. I travel frequently and I do not agree with the last post comment that this is a regular 4 star European hotel.FAR FROM IT - FAR FROM IT !!! Miles ahead of the game. Not enough Superlatives !!! Excellent excellent. A job well done Mr Sinaphalin !!!!!
Mr Constantine Delo Australia

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
BhadaSinhaphalin, Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
Dear Mr. Constantine Delo Australia

It is my pleasure to know that you have had joyful times with our services while staying with us at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok. Additionally, I am very glad to know that you will come back for our service again in the future My staffs were indeed very happy when I shared your compliments with them as there is nothing more motivating than to be recognized for providing exceptional services and I am sure that this compliments will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Mr. Constantine Delo Australia, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Area Director (Thailand)

Been to Dusit Princess Srinakarin? Share your experiences!