hotel is old and still maintains it's grandeur, From another hotel we moved to Pathumwan being within MBK stayed 3 nights , thought I could just shop & shop till our last day.hotel room is clean, but room furniture & fittings in the bathroom needs to be replaced with new ones as rust starting to build up , the furniture looks tired and outdated, though it matches the hotel overall decor circa 19forgotten..but still looks grand and elegant, doesn't have that old smell of mildew/mold...Internet is expensive around $25USD per day..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5-star Pathumwan Princess Hotel, located in the heart of Bangkok, adjacent to MBK shopping center, offers direct access to National Stadium skytrain station, and is only a few steps to the Siam Square shopping district. Facilities include award-winning chic restaurants; including Korean fine-dining, rustic Italian alfresco dining, traditional Thai and international buffet. Contemporary ballroom and function rooms accommodate up to 300 persons and overlook the tropical 25-metre swimming pool. The hotel’s Olympic Club, with 9,000 square metres of fitness and sports space includes tennis and squash courts. Tantara Health Spa is a haven for health and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok