I stayed at this hotel in November with 2 friends.
When we initially checked in, we were told that we had a two single beds and a rollaway bed. We did not think that this was acceptable, as we had paid per person to stay in the room, so the hotel were very good and put us in a room with two king beds, without hesitation.
The hotel is in a fantastic location with the sky train just across the road and the MBK shopping centre connected to the hotel.
The staff were very friendly, breakfast was great the the hotel spa was out of the this world (we all had a thai aromatherapy massage).
I would definately recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5-star Pathumwan Princess Hotel, located in the heart of Bangkok, adjacent to MBK shopping center, offers direct access to National Stadium skytrain station, and is only a few steps to the Siam Square shopping district. Facilities include award-winning chic restaurants; including Korean fine-dining, rustic Italian alfresco dining, traditional Thai and international buffet. Contemporary ballroom and function rooms accommodate up to 300 persons and overlook the tropical 25-metre swimming pool. The hotel’s Olympic Club, with 9,000 square metres of fitness and sports space includes tennis and squash courts. Tantara Health Spa is a haven for health and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok