“*** BE CAREFUL***” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pathumwan Princess Hotel

You added Pathumwan Princess Hotel to your Saves list
Pathumwan Princess Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   444 Phayathai Rd, | Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand   |
Special Offer
Extra 10% Exclusive Offer
Ranked #48 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“*** BE CAREFUL***”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stopped off at this hotel one evening for dinner and drinks. It was good but when we came to pay I paid with my credit card. The girl at the time went to take my card away when I did question her about this and she advised the card machine was in the back, I advised I would come with her and she advised I couldn't as it was in the office. I didn't think anything more on it we paid and left.

4 days later my credit card company contact me to say their is odd transactions and can I confirm they are mine. As you can properly guess they were not and someone at the hotel had copied by card details and went spending. This was the only place the credit card left my sight as all the other hotels brought the card machine to us or asked me to go with them. Be careful if your paying on card!!!

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (679)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The service, right from check in to check out was exceptional. The room was comfortable with quality inclusions. Location was ideal, located in the middle of Bangkok and adjacent to the MBK shopping centre and sky train station. Concierge were terrific at providing advice and arranging transport i.e. tuk tuks and taxis. Food outlets within the hotel were of high standard. I would stay here next time and recommend it for anyone travelling to Bangkok. Pool was a terrific escape at the end of the day to enjoy a cocktail and relax from the days exploring.

Bloemfontein, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed at this hotel because of its location. Close to all shopping centers and the sky train. We were greeted with a smile and the check-in went smoothly. As a group of 4 we requested two joining rooms which we were given without waiting. The rooms were large with everything that one could need. Although they are a non-smoking hotel there are a smoking area outside on the 8th floor as well as the ground floor around the corner from the main entrance. The bathrooms were clean and the rooms serviced every day. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Better views of the city higher up.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I will keep this short and sweet- honestly the best location ever! My cousin suggested the hotel to us she always stays here with her hubby and couldn't say more better things about it! and now i know why the location is just perfect for everything and of course shopping! The rooms are lovely, always clean the staff are sweet and the restaurants inside are delicious! - 10/10 we will be back :D

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The staff at Pathumwan were empathetic, kind, compassionate and amazing during the most traumatic week of my life. I arrived late in the evening after being evacuated from the Nepal earthquake. The booking (made at the last minute) hadn't come into their system but the staff and duty manager were so kind even after my phone battery died, laptop died and both credit cards declined. They made last minute arrangement for a room and helped me to arrange the deposit. I had spent the evening sleeping on the street so to walk into the room was magnificent. This was my second stay at Pathumwan and I couldn't recommend it highly enough, the hotel itself is stunning, the rooms are luxurious, spacious and spotless. The bed is extremely comfortable, I was impressed with the welcome fruit bowl, large bath and other facilities. The location is excellent, attached to the adjoining MBK centre where you can find anything you possibly need, as well as walking distance to the various Siam shopping centres and Central shopping mall. Also 3 minutes walk to the subway. Every single staff member was extremely polite and helpful, including walking me out to a taxi and negotiating a price to the airport. I can't thank you enough and can't wait to come back - at a better time where I can have a holiday!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was our second stay at this hotel. The first time was exactly two yrs ago for our honeymoon. The staff were amazing saying second honeymoon and leaving rose petals on the bed and in the bath so thoughtful. The pool and fitness areas were more than adequate. The location is outstanding with MBK & Siam centre right at your doorstep. We were there for Thai new year Songkran so much fun. We are planning another trip there soon.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool is the best
Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stay at the Pathumwan Princess every year on business and it is consistently good. The standards are high, the value for money is very good, and the service is spot-on.
Having problems with rip-off taxi drivers? The hotel staff sort them out for you, as they did with the guy who switched off his meter from the airport!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Pathumwan Princess Hotel? Share your experiences!