We stopped off at this hotel one evening for dinner and drinks. It was good but when we came to pay I paid with my credit card. The girl at the time went to take my card away when I did question her about this and she advised the card machine was in the back, I advised I would come with her and she advised I couldn't as it was in the office. I didn't think anything more on it we paid and left.
4 days later my credit card company contact me to say their is odd transactions and can I confirm they are mine. As you can properly guess they were not and someone at the hotel had copied by card details and went spending. This was the only place the credit card left my sight as all the other hotels brought the card machine to us or asked me to go with them. Be careful if your paying on card!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5-star Pathumwan Princess Hotel, located in the heart of Bangkok, adjacent to MBK shopping center, offers direct access to National Stadium skytrain station, and is only a few steps to the Siam Square shopping district. Facilities include award-winning chic restaurants; including Korean fine-dining, rustic Italian alfresco dining, traditional Thai and international buffet. Contemporary ballroom and function rooms accommodate up to 300 persons and overlook the tropical 25-metre swimming pool. The hotel’s Olympic Club, with 9,000 square metres of fitness and sports space includes tennis and squash courts. Tantara Health Spa is a haven for health and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok