The Pathumwan Princess remains my favourite hotel in Bangkok. Well maintained, wonderfully located, great facilities and wonderful staff. I go there partly for my health - with a wonderful saltwater swimming pool for lap swimming and one of the best gyms in BKK I always improve my fitness. The breakfasts are sensational - with healthy options like really fresh juice mocktails, a wide variety of Asian ans western foods. Just a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5-star Pathumwan Princess Hotel, located in the heart of Bangkok, adjacent to MBK shopping center, offers direct access to National Stadium skytrain station, and is only a few steps to the Siam Square shopping district. Facilities include award-winning chic restaurants; including Korean fine-dining, rustic Italian alfresco dining, traditional Thai and international buffet. Contemporary ballroom and function rooms accommodate up to 300 persons and overlook the tropical 25-metre swimming pool. The hotel’s Olympic Club, with 9,000 square metres of fitness and sports space includes tennis and squash courts. Tantara Health Spa is a haven for health and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Escapio, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok