We are staying at this hotel on our way back to Australia. It is a stunning place,the rooms are big and very clean. They even come in the early evening to see if you want clean towels.
The breakfast is the best I have seen in any hotel in any country that I have been to.
It is not a very expensive hotel which when you see it you wonder why. Everyone is friendly and most speak English .
It is connected to one of the biggest shopping complexes and believe me you will get lost in that place.
We are returning to this hotel in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5-star Pathumwan Princess Hotel, located in the heart of Bangkok, adjacent to MBK shopping center, offers direct access to National Stadium skytrain station, and is only a few steps to the Siam Square shopping district. Facilities include award-winning chic restaurants; including Korean fine-dining, rustic Italian alfresco dining, traditional Thai and international buffet. Contemporary ballroom and function rooms accommodate up to 300 persons and overlook the tropical 25-metre swimming pool. The hotel’s Olympic Club, with 9,000 square metres of fitness and sports space includes tennis and squash courts. Tantara Health Spa is a haven for health and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok