My 2 adult sons and I recently traveled to Bangkok for a weekend together. One son was recently transferred to Kuala Lumpur and we were visiting him there. None of us had been to Bangkok before. We wanted to stay at a reasonably priced hotel in the old city. Our final choice was the Royal Princess Hotel and we were extremely pleased with our stay. The hotel was everything it stated it was. Large, well appointed clean rooms, great quiet location with easy access walking or cab to everything we wanted to pack into our weekend. Breakfast was great to start each day. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend and stay again. Great value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this historic part of Bangkok is the Royal Princess, Larn Luang where a gracious welcome and warm personalized service await. A charming boutique hotel offers 167 wonderfully appointed guest rooms with every comfort. Rattanakosin Island forms the thriving heart of old Bangkok and is bounded by the majestic Chao Phraya River. The Royal Princess, Larn Luang is situated in an area distinguished by sweeping tree-lined boulevards, centuries-old canals and ancient temples including the Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Golden Mountain, National Museum, China Town, Government Office, United Nations Agencies and other Bangkok sightseeing attraction.A shady, secluded swimming pool with Poolside Snack Bar offers the best way to kick back, relax and refresh. While the Lobby Lounge and Bar provides an excellent start to the evening's entertainment. Take a well deserved break at our Princess Club located on the hotel’s top floor, enjoy light snacks and refreshing drinks with live music during evening. There are three great restaurants catering to a variety of tastes. Savour, for instance, The Empress's Cantonese cuisine, Alternatively, enjoy Mikado's authentic Japanese dishes or indulge in the Princess Cafe's fine international menu. While a modern Business Centre and Meeting Rooms cater to all your business needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Royal Princess Larn Luang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Bangkok