“A very good hotel.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of AVANI Atrium Bangkok

You added AVANI Atrium Bangkok to your Saves list
AVANI Atrium Bangkok
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1880 New Petchburi Road, Bangkok 10310, Thailand (Formerly Atrium Bangkok)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Super Save up to 30%
Ranked #67 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Bangalore
“A very good hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I had stayed in this hotel few years back when It was Amari Atrium. Since I had a good experience with Avani Bentota, Sri Lanka, so I stayed in this hotel. Good Hospitality, Good food, Ample parking space, Spacious rooms. I had some problem with the room keys. but got it resolved. During peak time, the front office was under staffed.

Room Tip: Prefer a corner room.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
england
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed here for two nights when I arrived in Bangkok for my first time in Thailand.
Its about 10-15 minute walk from the Petchaburi metro station and the Airport rail link station (Makkasan). From there you can get around all of Bangkok.
They have a shuttle from these stations but I didn't know this until after I stayed (doh). Maybe they could email you after you''ve booked with this information.
Check in staff were friendly and helpful as were most of the staff I encountered.
My room was spacious clean and modern.
There is wifi.
Breakfast buffet is immense! It's massive with so much choice for all nationalities! I also ate a burger at lunch and must say it's one of the best I've ever had.
I had a 2pm check out included in my rate which was handy as I was catching the night train. I was able to leave my bag and sit and have a drink in the cafe area until I was ready to go and then they got a taxi for me.
This hotel seemed popular with large groups of chinese people.
It's great value but may be a little bit out of the action for some as there isn't much around the hotel, but I think it's proximity to the tube makes up for it.
One tiny thing which annoyed me was the fact that I had put one of the complementary bottles of water in my fridge which contained the mini bar items, so it was cold when I came back. However someone had been in my room obviously to check if I had consumed anything from said mini bar and removed the water so when I got back it was warm. Seems a petty and pointless thing to do - It's like saying "you can have some complementary water but it's got to be warm because you can't use the fridge!.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

great hotel good located in easy to reach place in Bangkok
breakfast was very good and would recommend as a good family hotel
nearby Muslim market a good area for real tasty local food and local fruites

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Positives: 1.Excellent food 2.good ambience 3.very helpful bell desk.They will see to it that you get a good bargain while booking a taxi. 4.Rooms were quite spacious.
Negatives: Quite far off from the city and shopping centres.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here one night as a treat during our travels, and absolutely loved it. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the facilities are really good. We had the buffet dinner which was fresh, healthy and an excellent range of food. The swimming pool was small but very quiet and relaxing. With a great view of bangkok. Rooms were comfortable, modern and very clean. Definitely a 5 star experience for a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend. Only 10minute walk to sukhumvit metro.

Room Tip: Higher floor is better
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was a wonderful experience for us which made our Bangkok trip even more memorable. Fantastic staff, wonderful rooms awesome view frm the 11th floor room which I had. The hotel is very expensive but is worth the money spent. The breakfast spread is good with a lot of choices including indian food. Has a 7/11 right outside the hotel premises and an indian restaurant(zaika) right across the road. One major disadvantage is, it is far from most of the shopping areas and you have to hire a tuk-tuk or a cab to go to Siam, sukhumvit or pratunam...but apart from that I really can't find any cons. I had my 3 yr old son with me and the staff made it a point to keep him entertained while we had our meals.....overall a fantastic experience.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here on 3 visits now, and it ticks all the boxes.
Renovated rooms are very nice, and well done. Beds are very comfortable, bedding and towels are good. The aircon works very well and is very quiet, and the curtains do block out all light. Wifi is good, although not very fast.
Food and beverage are good, and reasonably priced. And the coffee shop is a nice stop before hitting a meeting etc in the city.
The pool is a bit small but nice enough and the gym works although the equipment is a bit dated.
The staff have been great, and are extremely friendly and helpful.
Overall its a very good product at the current rates, and will be back again.

Room Tip: New rooms are very nice,
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to AVANI Atrium Bangkok? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AVANI Atrium Bangkok

Address: 1880 New Petchburi Road, Bangkok 10310, Thailand (Formerly Atrium Bangkok)
Location: Thailand > Bangkok
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#29 Spa Hotel in Bangkok
#43 Business Hotel in Bangkok
#57 Luxury Hotel in Bangkok
#64 Family Hotel in Bangkok
#85 Romantic Hotel in Bangkok
Hotel Class:4 star — AVANI Atrium Bangkok 4*
Strategically located in Bangkok's busy commercial and retail area, New Petchburi Road, the AVANI Atrium Bangkok makes an ideal base for both the business and leisure guests. It is just minutes away from a choice of superb shopping centre, the Thailand Cultural Centre, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, several embassies and the underground rail system. Fast access to the city's expressway system provides just a 25-minute drive from the airport and 45-60 minutes from the rapidly developing Eastern Seaboard. A dedicated Executive Floor and Executive Lounge, superbly delicious dining options and elegantly appointed accommodation, whether in town for work or play, our attentive service and first-rate facilities will ensure that you make the most of your Bangkok experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your AVANI Atrium Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Amari Atrium Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
Hotel Amari Atrium

If you own or manage AVANI Atrium Bangkok, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.