Everything here was superb, from the friendly staff arraning an early check in for us after arriving at the hotel just after 7 am - even apologized for making us wait til around 8. Nothing better than a warm shower in the stylish bathroom and relaxing on the comfortable bed after the long flight.
We stayed in a Grand Deluxe room and was perfect for our 1 night stay in Bangkok
The location of the hotel around several shopping centers and the Pratunam Market is exactly what we were looking for, for our short stay in Bangkok. The pool area was so relaxing after a couple of hours of walking around the shops.
We had the most amazing dinner at "Thai on 4" at the hotel with exquisite food and hospitality by the staff.
We found the drinks and food a bit pricey - but this is after all a 5 star hotel.
The only regret we had was that we only stayed here for 1 night. We will definitely visit this hotel again for a longer stay on our next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Watergate Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Amari Watergate Bangkok Hotel
- Hotel Amari Watergate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the excitement of Bangkok at your very doorstep. Amari Watergate Bangkok puts you in the heart of the vibrant Pratunam neighbourhood in downtown Petchburi, known for its bustling landscape of shopping bazaars and lifestyle malls. At the 5-star Amari Watergate hotel, you are just steps away from all it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Amari Watergate Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.