Hotel was great, staff very helpful with our extremely early check-in, rooms were fine, beds good and the breakfast was wonderful. We stayed for 2 weeks and there is so much variety we tried something new every day. The hotel is in a great position for shopping, Pratunam market on the doorstep and malls across the road. For cheap eating the foodcourts nearby are excellent. The Skytrain was just a short walk away and this links you quickly with the rest of the city. Beware the tuk-tuk drivers at the door, you have to make a detour to their gem factory but its fun to take the trip, the souveniers were reasonable and it leaves you right at MBK which is wonderful for shopping (top floor for bargains and floor below for good food) Pool area is great for relaxing and we spent the day there, using the wonderful bathroom facitilies while we waited for our late night flight out..
- Also Known As:
- Amari Watergate Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Amari Watergate Bangkok Hotel
- Hotel Amari Watergate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the excitement of Bangkok at your very doorstep. Amari Watergate Bangkok puts you in the heart of the vibrant Pratunam neighbourhood in downtown Petchburi, known for its bustling landscape of shopping bazaars and lifestyle malls. At the 5-star Amari Watergate hotel, you are just steps away from all it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Amari Watergate Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.