What I love about this hotel is that you're exactly at the center of shopping areas. The hotel is right across Platinum Mall and right beside Pratunam. When you exit the hotel and turn right, you'll be passing by a lot of shopping centers and there are a lot of awesome street foods along the way. If you want to go to IKEA, you just need to take a cab (about 20 minutes) and it will only cost you 70 baht. Siam Paragon and MBK Mall are walking distance as well (10 to 15 minutes walk).
Just a heads up! Make sure you have your toothbrush with you. The hotel doesn't have any :)
Overall, this hotel is highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Watergate Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Amari Watergate Bangkok Hotel
- Hotel Amari Watergate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the excitement of Bangkok at your very doorstep. Amari Watergate Bangkok puts you in the heart of the vibrant Pratunam neighbourhood in downtown Petchburi, known for its bustling landscape of shopping bazaars and lifestyle malls. At the 5-star Amari Watergate hotel, you are just steps away from all it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amari Hotels, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Amari Watergate Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.