We stayed in the 3 room suite for 3 nites. The room is big and nice,. I also love the swimming pool and jacuzzi which situated at the top floor. However, the are some problem, toilet flushing has some problem and cannot be used coz it get stucked. We didn't reported coz it has 2 toilet in the room and it was the last nite for us to stay. Besides, I also found the same flushing problem in the woman's toilet in the pool. I think they should aware of this problem more...coz is quite smelly.
Not sure whether is electricity problem or what ? is weried that when my friend watching television alone in the living room at about 1:00am, the lights switched off ITSELF suddenly and scared she off. Besides, my another girlfriend encountered similiar things happened, she used to keep the lights on when sleeping, she was little bit scared when she woke up in sudden at about 3:00am, the light was off by ITSELF....
- Also Known As:
- Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel
- Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Marriott Bangkok
- Bangkok Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Bangkok, our "All Suite" Marriott Bangkok Executive Apartments - Mayfair and Hotel is near shopping, global businesses, embassies, sky train stations, numerous restaurants, markets and the Lumpini Park. Choose from elegant 1-, 2- or 3-bedroom apartments, ranging from 54 to 186 sqm, with all first-class services you expect from a Marriott hotel and serviced apartment in Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.