Went with my family (3 elderlies) in November and stayed in the hotel for three nights. Although the hotel is a bit far from the city centre, it was quite convenient because the hotel offered free shuttle boat to take guests to and from a pier which is right next to the BTS station. Only 4 stations away is the central part of Bangkok where Siam Paragon is located. The other amazing part is the hotel also offered free shuttle boat to the night market nearby. There we found hundreds of shops and restaurants which opened from around 5:00pm till midnight.
The hotel is a resort hotel and is very large. The size of the pool is decent, breakfast was excellent. We also had a BBQ buffet dinner with cultural dancing show at a very reasonable price.
The room was clean and new. The room size was ok.
There is a shopping arcade right next to the hotel where you can get McDonald, Starbucks and many other family restaurants.
All in all, I found this place is ideal for family vacation. The atmosphere was relaxing. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Serenity In An Urban OasisSet on the banks of the grand Chao Phraya River, Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa is a thriving oasis offering a unique way to experience the City of Angels. Majestic palms swaying in the breeze. Spa treatments hidden within lush tropical gardens. Luxurious suites lit by the twinkle of the city skyline. Delectable meals fusing tastes from around the globe.Situated on 11 riverside acres of verdant gardens, Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa seamlessly blends the thrill of urban living with the serene charms of tropical luxury. Imparted with Thai tradition and legendary Anantara service, this exotic Bangkok resort offers a respite from the hustle and bustle of the busy metropolis. Take in the sunset from the edge of the pier, watching as river life unfolds before your eyes. Indulge in pampering spa treatments set in the tranquil environment of your own private garden. Enjoy unforgettable meals at any of our 10 bars or restaurants, each offering individual delicacies. Embrace the unique harmony of luxury and nature within this stunning Bangkok resort & spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Riverside Spa And Resort
- Anantara Riverside Hotel Bangkok
- Marriott Bangkok Resort
- Marriott Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Marriott