Room was clean, bed was good and I slept like a baby, bathroom was nice. Breakfast was standard fares. There's a nice shopping complex called Central Plaza which is 5 minutes of walking. Nearest BTS station is Mochit and the hotel provide free shuttle bus to the station every hour. For me, it is a nice hotel overall, but only if you happen need to be in the area as there's nothing much here.
For muslim traveller, its quite hard to find Halal food at this part of town. Your best bet will be at Central Plaza which is a kebab stall near Tops supermarket & at JJ market near the clock tower which is a stall selling rice and such.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Centara Grand Bangkok Hotel
- Sofitel Centara Grand Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Centara Grand Bangkok
- Sofitel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in downtown Bangkok, this luxury hotel is close to the Bangkok Convention Center, plentiful shopping opportunities and provides the perfect setting for business, leisure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.