“Very Very Good hotel to stay ,And Location LOVE IT.....” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
15%OFF w/Breakfast
Ranked #171 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
Singapore, Singapore
“Very Very Good hotel to stay ,And Location LOVE IT.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good Location,Excellent service for the hotel staff,The swimming pool is nice and big in Bangkok for this hotel, My kid really enjoy it very much,There is a lot of good thai restaurant near this hotel,and other restaurant like MK...And the room is big and comfortable love it...My next trip back in Bangkok will go for Novotel Bangkok on siam square ....again and again love it love it....

Room Tip: Corner Suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
QMR, Resident Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear nickong89,
We love hearing that our guests have a wonderful experience and are satisfied with our facilities, amenities and services. I am glad that our location and pool suited the needs of your family and wonderful to learn that you will stay with us again during your next trip Bangkok. We await the opportunity to welcome you and your family back again soon.
Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melaka, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

If you are looking for a strategic place to stay, then the Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is just the right place for you. I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights from May 13 to May 17 this year and I'm glad I made the right choice.

It's right in the heart of the city with access to the Skytrain Siam Station that enables me to get connected to practically all the interesting sites. The OceanWorld is just 5 minutes away on foot at the basement of Siam Paragon. then adjourning this great shopping complex is the Siam Discovery Centre where Madame Tussaud's is located. And further down is the MBK Shopping Centre where you can buy almost anything at reasonable prices.

Back to Novotel, it's pleasant, with friendly staff who speak good English and porter service is super efficient. They even have a member of the staff to hold the lift (elevator) for you. Our stay came with breakfast and eat to your heart's content with sumptuous international spread. Again, the dining staff are pretty efficient in ensuring you get seated and all I can say is that you will be spoiled for choice.

I would definitely come back to stay at this great hotel when I visit Bangkok again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
QMR, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear 2013Nick1808
I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed that your recent visit to Bangkok, particularly the location, sumptuous breakfast selections, and courteous service. It was a pleasure to share your kind words with the team. Thank you again for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you on your return to Bangkok.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed here while on a business trip last year. It was recommended by my local Thai contact at NZTE, and it was an excellent choice, being nice and central for business meetings and likewise for shopping. I stayed on the business floor with check-in at the Premium Lounge, and had a very comfortable room. Breakfasts were delicious, and they served the best croissants I've ever had outside France!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Cathryn D,
Thank you for taking the time to share your views with others and it was certainly a pleasure to learn that you had a great stay. I am glad to read that our room and breakfast pleased you, especially that you consider our croissants the best outside of France; our pastry chef was delighted to receive your complement and hopes that you will return to sample his croissants once again soon.
Gold Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Its the 3rd time we have had the pleasure at staying at this hotel and love the position service and amenities this fantastic hotel provides.
Its a stone throw away from the best shopping Bangkok has to offer and a 1 minute walk from the MRT.
There are many restaurants to choose from within easy walking distance from the hotel as well as convenience stores.
The staff are very very welcoming and the Breakfasts are one of the best breakfasts my family and I have ever had.
There is so much to choose from and the quality of the meals is excellent.
The room service menu is extensive and the meals are large served fast and are truly delicious. The Novotel Siams tom yum soup is the best I have ever tasted as well as their Spicy Papaya salad. My mouth is watering thinking about it.
We always stay in a junior suite which has access to the premier lounge where there is an open bar and has all day refreshments from fresh squeezed juices to cans of soft drink, you also have a large choice of finger food to choose from while you are kicking back with you evening cocktail.
The rooms are clean the linen is clean and crisp,the service FANTASTIC!
On our last stay our child was ill and the front desk arranged for a doctor to come to our room immediately. After the doctor left the staff rang us and asked if everything was ok and kept checking a few times a day to see if our daughter was getting better.
The Siam squares staff go far and beyond expectations.
I really love staying at this Novotel and have always had a positive experience as a guest staying there.
The pool is large and is always clean, the junior suite is spacious and has an excellent view of Bangkoks skyline.
A few years ago at whilst on holiday in April when Thailand had their water festival "Songkrahn" I was standing out the front of the hotel enjoying the celebration when a well dressed man approached me and my family and politely asked my children and i if we were enjoying ourselves and began chatting to us about our holiday and giving us advice on things to see and do in the area. He told us he had noticed that we were guests at the Novotel Siam and then introduced himself as the resident GM of the Novotel and told us if theres anything he can do to make our stay more pleasurable to let him know.
This is the sort of service that the Novotel Siam provides its guests.
Very warm and genuinely friendly.
The resident GM's actions that day have made the Novotel Siam Square one of our favourite hotels.
Since that time we have been back twice and are planning to stay again in December.
I cant recommend this hotel enough.
My family and I have stayed at many Novotels including the Ploenchit, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Singapore and in Cairns and out of all the Novotels,or other hotels this is our favourite place to stay.
For us its home away from home...

Room Tip: We have only stayed in a junior suite which is excellent but have heard the premier floor rooms are...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear ExoticAsia,
Thank you for your continuous support and for your kind review which brought joy to both the team and me. We were overwhelmed to read the vivid and memorable experience you had while staying with us and that you were loved our location, products and services; while our former GM would be thrilled to hear that his gesture was appreciated and remembered. Once again, thank you for your patronage and for recommending our hotel to others. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home once again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Novotel Siam square hotel provides you everything. Convenient location, Various choices of buffet breakfast. Thai Restaurants, message shops everywhere. If you just have a couple of days stay in Bangkok, it is perfect.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
QMR, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience. I am glad that you found our location convenient in the heart of Siam Square. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next shopping trip to Bangkok.
AGRA, INDIA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is very good on their website but in reality it is bit different. Rooms are bit old and small considering other options and Bangkok standards. It's location is superb and can't be better from any benchmark. One thing which was really unique to this hotel was round the clock presence of multiple bouncers in front of guest elevators who were never trying to discreet instead they were really intimidating. Reception people are as rigid as steel and are absolutely mechanical without any emotional content. Their nightclub CM2 which they tout as the most happening place is in fact a hooker's pickup joint where staff will start hovering on your head for drinks from the moment of your entry. There bell service is far from perfect and they tried extremely hard to sell me their limo drop service to airport for 2000 Bhat. On requesting for a metered taxi I was dropped into a cab who charged 500 Bhat for airport drop and refused to budge for meter fare. Despite doing this their bell boy expected a big tip for holding my luggage for less than one hour and was not happy at all with 100 bhat.
Hence except location I can't recall any good value point for this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
QMR, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear BRIJESH67,
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay. While I am glad to note that our location excellent, I am sorry for our lapse of warmth service from security and front desk. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to inform you that we are planning renovations of our guestrooms in the coming months, and hope that you will experience our upgrade on your next visit. Apologies for poor behavior and attitude of our bell staff. I’ll be happy to investigate this matter further for you, please feel free to send me more detail to qmr@novotelbkk.com Despite falling short on this occasion, we do value your support, and hope to have opportunity to win back your confidence. Thank you again for your constructive comments and we look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind regards,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just stayed here last weekend in a junior suite and superior room. Best location, close to everything (esp Skytrain) and massage shops which open till late. Friendly staff. Some cons:
overly cold a/c and our junior suite was on the smoking floor even though we were with young children. We were given another room the next day after we asked. Overall a good stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear B777ER,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I’m glad to know that you enjoyed our location and staff. However, I must apologize for your discomfort resulting from the A/C and smoking floor assignment. Despite falling short on this occasion, we hope to have opportunity to welcome you again.
David Baldwin

Been to Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square? Share your experiences!