Loved this hotel.
Location was great- just a few minutes from the gorgeous Siam Paragon shopping mall, the sky train & Siam square shopping.
All staff were lovely, rooms great (we had a king bed & rollaway in ours), quiet, & our 5 nights was spent pleasantly.
We had happy hour drinks in the bar most nights, breakfast each day (extremely good brekky) & ate in the restaurant (The Square) twice- meals were good value & service impeccable.
We visited during Songkran, or the national water fight, & the hotel had towels out the front with happy staff to help dry us all off.
I'd choose to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel
- Novotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.