Loved our stay at Novotel Siam Square for a few reasons.
First off, location location location! Its close to all the places you want to be. Close enough to the party side at night, and walking distance to all the great malls. MBK, platinum, Paragon, are all walking distance, it does get hot outside, so long you dont mind a little heat. And you can reach all other places, with plenty of taxis right outside the hotel.
The room was nothing palatial, but it was definitely comfortable for the three of us staying in the room. Cable TV was a plus, wifi was good and we even ordered room service which was fast and had pretty decent food.
Service wise, we had nothing to complain about, very polite, from the concierge to the door men, all very nice, typical Thai hospitality. Great experience, no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel