“Perfect location for shoppers!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
15%OFF w/Breakfast
Ranked #171 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect location for shoppers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Located right in the heart of Bangkok, right next to MBK shopping centre & the skytrain, this property is in the perfect location. Most rooms have been recently refurbished which gives them a fresh and modern feel. The restaurant is very cool! so quirky and unlike any other Novotel. This is where you'll have your buffet breaky each morning. There is also a Chinese retaurant next to it which is really lovely and serves yum-cha (I think). The hotel also has a nightclub downstairs which is a great place for locals and tourists alike to enjoy some good music. The rooms are spacious and have all the amenities you need. Lobby is HUGE and very well-appointed. Great property for couples, friends and families. I don't think there is a kids club for the children though.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
QMR, Resident Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Lauren K,
Your comments concerning our location are definitely correct; being right in the heart of downtown Bangkok (Siam Square) you had easy access to shopping, dining, entertainment and numerous transportation choices. I am glad to note that you enjoyed our facilities and services; we are pleased to inform you that the kid’s corner facility is in our future refurbishment plan and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.
Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Entebbe, Uganda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Travelled with the family and chose this hotel for the locstion. Very convenient - located about a 100m to BTS Siam Paragon. Clean rooms. Excellent service - my son's name was remembered by the staff! Breakfast buffet was nice but could be boring after four days. Room service was not bad - fast delivery. Swimming pool was nice to be in after a long hot day in Bangkok. Checking in and out was efficient. Premier lounge access was a great plus - unwinding in the early evening with a glass of wine.

While quite nice, I could hear the hotel's disco 7 floors up. While free, wifi connection was terrible.

Room Tip: Get a high floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear edfaigmane,
It is with delight to note that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our products and services in the heart of Bangkok’s shopping district. Nonetheless, we apologize for the inconvenience in connecting to the Internet; please note that we are currently seeking a solution to this issue for a smoother Wireless Internet experience during your future stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I travel frequently to Bangkok for business and this NovoTel is ideally located. A few meters from thee MRT where you can "bypass" the traffic jams. The spa is wonderful with experienced therapist. By far the best Thai massage I received in Thailand. We had a business lunch at the Chinese restaurant and it was delicious. Great gym on the 4th floor, besides the large pool. Great place!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
QMR, Resident Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear delisca,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your latest trip to Bangkok. Your positive comments will encourage like-minded guests to sample the highlighted facilities and amenities; while indeed our location offers direct connections to MRT, BTS and Airport Express Train services make business travel easier. We hope to have the pleasure of your company on your future visit.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I travelled with a family of 5 including my parents and a young 3yrs old. Requested for a connecting room since 3 weeks ago before my arrival but instead we were given 2 rooms across each other.
Only the 3rd and 4th night were transferred to the connecting room. Wanted to use the complimentary voucher to redeem my birthday cake as it was my birthday trip BUT the hotel deli says I need to have a meal there in order to get the 'complimentary' cake???!
The stalls and shop around the hotel closes about 10pm on weekdays so room service need to be utilise is hungry past that time. However, the hotel does not have a room service menu, the lady on the other end asked us to order what we wanted and they see if it is possible to cook. Well, simple thai food does not cost much and surprising tasty.
Lastly, forget about going to 'Chang' massage as they were so proud due to the overcrowded business. We were at 'LEK' massage instead and yes, they were equally prim and proper.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear bleurose77,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I regretfully note your various disappoints that you experienced during your recent stay with us. Please note that connecting rooms are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed; while regarding the conditions of the Advantage Plus birthday cake voucher, a member can avail a complimentary cake within the month of birthday when dining in any restaurant in Accor hotels, please not e as indicated on the voucher that bookings are required in advance and presentation of the voucher is mandatory. We apologize for an unavailability of room service menus; during your period of stay we were printing new menus. Room service is available 24-hours with a collection of Thai and Western dishes featured. Nonetheless, our team made the effort to inform you that you may order your choice of food. We hope to be able to provide a better hospitality experience to you on your future trip to Bangkok.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square recently from 13 Sep to 19 Sep 2012. I enjoyed my stay here and really feeling great and pleasant. The staff from front desk, lobby desk, customer service, room service, spa center and restaurant were so polite, courteous, smiles and helpful. The most amazing thing that this hotel have done was sending a birthday cake to my room without my knowledge (surprised indeed)..I am so touch by the gesture! I wanted to go to a place which I don't know at all I asked the lobby manager Ms. Sisopa for assistance. You will be surprise at how she extend her extra mile service to you. She wrote the name of the street to the porter and ask him to get taxi for me. Then she show me the location on the map and told me to how far it is. When I had an overloaded worries she even ask the porter to help to weigh my lugguage and boxes and advise me what to load into the plane and what to hand carry. So thoughtfulness and assistance you may never find else where except at Novotel Bangkok 2 Siam Square. I will return on December and definitely stay in Novotel Bangkok!

Room Tip: Rooms above 10 floors are wonderful with nice sceneries to view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear giojoelin,
I am pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay with us; it is always encouraging to learn that our guests are satisfied. Your kind words will be shared amongst the team; especially to Ms. Sisopa C. who I am sure will be motivated to keep up the good work. We graciously look forward to your return in December.
Resident Manager

Been to Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square? Share your experiences!