stayed for two nights in the Club room which were renovated and comfortable. The lobby also has been recently renovated and is good. Some floor are still in bad shape. The break fast was good. The front desk is very helpful and greet you every time you enter the hotel.. a nice touch. The location is ok, a little away from the center but right next to the MRT which is useful. There are two big maills right next to the hotel and an IT mall which is really good. good restaurants in these malls. fond the house keeping not up to the mark but everything else was good. Would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, souna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese, international and traditional Thai dishes. 3 buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and ACCOR so you can book your Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok