Had a fantastic stay ,from the reception to housekeeping ,all treated us with a smile.very helpful and effient .very central location.close to entertainment ,shopping malls .Roof top pool was relaxing after a hectic shopping day.hotel restaurants was good ,catering for halaal foods,though breakfast was a bit dissapointing ,due to a small halaal menu.amazingly they have a lot of muslim tourist.highlite of breakfast was the chilled fresh coconutmilk.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bangkok, located on Ploenchit Road, is in a prime location at the core of the city s business and commercial districts. A wide range of shopping and other facilities are within easy walking distance, while access to other parts of Bangkok is fast and efficient by Skytrain. Complementing convenience with style, InterContinental Bangkok affords a welcoming sense of space and graceful interior dÃ©cor. Throughout, guests will appreciate impeccable service and the warm, attentive hospitality that is authentically Thai. **** NOTE: We are pleased to announce that as our refurbishment program is close to completion; the main lobby and Thailand s first InterContinental Concierge Lounge are now officially open as well as Infinity Fitness and rooftop swimming pool. Completely brand new InterContinental Bangkok will soon be unveiled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your InterContinental Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.