This was our 2nd stay at this hotel. I definitley recommend having the intercontinental club access added to your room. You have private breakfast, high tea and snacks and drinks until 8 pm. The fitness center on 36th floor has great views while you use cross trainer or treadmill. The mall and skytrain are right at your front door. Check out the Jim Thompson silk outlet store just a skytrain ride away. Great staff with smiling faces. We cannot wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bangkok, located on Ploenchit Road, is in a prime location at the core of the city s business and commercial districts. A wide range of shopping and other facilities are within easy walking distance, while access to other parts of Bangkok is fast and efficient by Skytrain. Complementing convenience with style, InterContinental Bangkok affords a welcoming sense of space and graceful interior dÃ©cor. Throughout, guests will appreciate impeccable service and the warm, attentive hospitality that is authentically Thai. **** NOTE: We are pleased to announce that as our refurbishment program is close to completion; the main lobby and Thailand s first InterContinental Concierge Lounge are now officially open as well as Infinity Fitness and rooftop swimming pool. Completely brand new InterContinental Bangkok will soon be unveiled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.